- Regular CrossFit classes
- Gymnastics Club
- Barbell Club
- CrossFit Endurance
- SugarWOD and Mindbody access
Reciprocal membership in Australia (CrossFit Athletic - Sydney, CrossFit 3000 - Melbourne, CrossFit Mode - Adelaide, Innercity CrossFit - Perth)
Class numbers are limited to 8 people per coach - offering a highly personalised service.
- $65 per week (Charged 4 weekly) - 12 Month Commitment 20 % Saving
- $70 per week (Charged 4 weekly) - 6 Month Commitment 12.5 % Saving
- $75 per week (Charged 4 weekly) - 3 Month Commitment 6 % Saving
- $80 per week (Charged 4 weekly) - No Commitment/Flexible
- 10 Session Pass : $500 (5 Month Expiry)
- 20 Session Pass : $800 (10 Month Expiry)
- Personal Coaching on a case-by-case basis
* Further reductions are provided for upfront payments of the entire contract length (3 months, 6 months, 12 months) - please contact us for further details
** Reductions apply for Students (full-time), Couples & under 18s. Please contact us for information if these categories apply to you.
- $50 Casual Drop-in (Includes CrossFit 4000 shirt)
- $100 Casual Week (Includes CrossFit 4000 shirt)
If you have previously visited CrossFit 4000 and have no need for a second/third shirt please contact us to arrange a booking.
- Suspension of memberships (ie putting payments on hold) are on a case-by-case basis as discussed with Coaches. There are no holds over the Christmas / New Year period.
- CrossFit 4000 reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership at any stage.
- Part payments are not accepted (including notice periods).
- There will be no refund of payments upon failure to give adequate notice of cancellation - refunds do not apply for outstanding memberships on cancellation - minimum 14 days notice is required to cancel or suspend a contract.
- There are a number of Public Holidays and periods throughout the year that CrossFit 4000 will be closed. All holidays are factored into the fee structure.
- Monthly, 3 Month, 6 Month and 12 Month memberships will automatically renew (month-to-month) unless prior notification is received 14 days from expiry.